Thursday, September 10, 2009

Work... at 4 a.m.??

Hey everyone!
Sorry it's been so long since I updated last... but life's been pretty busy lately. I've been working the last 8 days and I have to go into work at 4 am tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a rough day especially since I probably won't be able to fall asleep until 10 or 11. I have to go in so early because another guy didn't show up for his shift yesterday and so he got fired. It won't be much fun, but it'll be nice at noon when i'm done with work. In other news, we will be heading to the Indonesian island of Bali in a month. We're gonna spend a week there and then drive to the east coast once we get back to australia. It's gonna be around 3000 km from darwin to the general area on the east coast we're gonna go to. Needless to say, the three of us are going to be very close after this trek! It'll probably take around 2 weeks to make the drive and then we'll start looking for jobs wherever we stop. We're heading to Bali with an australian couple and some of there friends. They have been there before and know the places to do and see. I'm looking forward to being able to have a week of rest and relaxation before we make our voyage in the car. I have two days off on saturday and sunday so I'll hopefully be albe to upload some photos and I will probably be on Skype some. I'll try and get on in the morning time so if you'd like to chat it'll probably be saturday or sunday night around 9 oklahoma time. Hope all is well back home.
Tj

No comments:

Post a Comment