I spent most of saturday walking around. Later that night I was able to catch a rugby match where the Syney Bulldogs were facing the Carberrara Raiders. The hometown Bulldogs ended up winning the match with a goal-line stand with a minute left.
Today, my roommate Peter and I went to the world-famous Bondi Beach. There was a large running race so there were people everywhere. It was very crowded, but still so beautiful. After that we decided to head to Darling Harbor and check out the wildlife museum. Here we were able to see Koalas, Kangaroos, crocodiles, and the most deadly spider snake and birds in the world(which all happen to reside around Sydney!) It was a fun day, but definetly an exhausting one! My feet are killing me... so I've gotta go sit in the sauna and have a couple beers and everything will be perfect! I hope everyone is having fun back in the states!
Much love,
Taylor
Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment