Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pre-Departure

With Hannah and my Mom's help, I am setting up my blog for people to keep up with me while I am "Down Under!" I leave tomorrow (Wednesday, August 5th) at 1:30 PM and will arrive (if everything goes as planned) in Sydney, Australia, on Friday, August 7th at 6:30 AM. Sydney time is 15 hours ahead of Oklahoma time. From there, I will spend a couple of days in Sydney before heading to Broome on Tuesday. Sydney is on the SE part of the continent and Broome is located on the NW part of the continent so it will be quite a flight!

Stay tuned and I'll try to update my blog as much as possible. I will also be checking my Facebook and email. My email is taylorj87@sbcglobal.net. My Skype name is taylormacb59

Until then... let's put another shrimp on the barbie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment