Welp, I arrived in Sydney in the early morning hours Australian time. The time here is 15 hours ahead of Oklahoma... so you can view this as a message from the future! We just took a walk through "the rocks" district and around the Opera house. I'll be able to check into my hostel in a couple of hours and it looks to be a pretty cool place. Hopefully the rooftop pool has a hot tub attached! It's a little chilly today with a high of around 22 degrees Celsius... which is around 71 degrees Fahrenheit. I've met two new friends and we've been walking around together and hopefully we'll meet some more tonight. Well, it's about time for me to take a nap... so i'll try and keep updating as much as possible!
p.s. I think we have plans to attend another ice bar tonight... Cheers!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment