So today is my day off! We also got paid on wednesday so I think I'm gonna celebrate and go do some shopping. I haven't been around town much but there's an area called Chinatown that has some shops and we also have a little mall here. In Broome, on the weekends, they have a local market with all sorts of jewlery and crafts and food. I'm gonna head over to that and check it out too. I'm thinking a nice curry dish for lunch sounds pretty sweet! Also, some people from work and I are planning a sunset camel trek on the beach. I've barely ever ridden a horse and definetly never ridden a camel... so we'll see how it goes. It's supposed to be really cool. During the week I've just been working all day and trying to get to the pool or the beach as much as possible after work. Last night was a coworkers birthday so we had a little celebration at the hotel bar. Te chef cooked us some bar food and I was lucky enough to burn my lip on a meat pie. It blistered up and I now look like I have a severe case of herpes! Other than that life is pretty good. I made a decent amount of money on my last paycheck and I'm just enjoying life. Cheers.
Tj
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheers Big Ears! Has anyone said this to you yet? We hear the Aussie's say it a lot. Hope you are having a good time, keep up the posts!
ReplyDelete